sprout makerOur range of products include sprout maker.
Approx. Price: Rs 90 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Piece|
- How to Use it : Basically each compartment has a hole covered by a knob through which water slowly seeps into the compartment below that. Put grains/pulses in the compartments, keep lowest compartment empty, make sure the knobs of adjacent compartments are positioned in diametrically opposite directions. Fill the compartments with water , not exceeding the level of the knobs. Wait for 12 to 24 hours.
- You can replace the water in between if sprouting is taking time so check after 12 hours and replace if needed
- The tight lid ensures the sprouts are neither spoiled nor spill outside. Made of quality virgin plastic,
- With its white colour and matte finish, the Floraware Beezy virgin plastic sprout maker scores high not just on the aspect of utility but also in terms of looks
- Please clear the siphons with a needle before using it for the first time. Ensure that the pores between the compartments are clear
- Delivery Time: 2-3 working Days